Series: Liquid CO2 Reciprocating Pump
Liquid carbon dioxide has unique properties that are beneficial in Oil and Gas, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and processing industries. Although the implication of CO2 into production process in some application is still very new, many applications have been pumping liquid CO2 for years.
For over 35 years, Shree Rajeshwari Engineering Works (liquid CO2 Reciprocating Pump) has provide dependable liquid CO2 pumping solution. We have worked closely with research facilities, universities, equipment manufacturers and reliable pumping solution in Liquid CO2 application.
- Enhanced Oil recovery.
- ChemicalÃ¢€Free cleaning.
- Storage and Transfer.
- Output range from 2.5LPH to 160 LPM at Discharge Pressure of 25kg/cmÃ‚² to 350 kg/cmÃ‚².
- Reinforced internal components designed for high inlet pressure.
- Inverted manifold to prevent vapor entrapment.
- Special gland/seal designed for cold temperature.
Benefits of Shree Rajeshwari Engineering Works for your LCO2 needs include.
- 35 years of experience pumping LCO2
- Live technical support.
- Fast delivery of the Pump.
|MODEL ||FLOW IN LPH ||PRESSURE |
|HTLC-1 ||Up to 500 ||80 kg/cm2 |
|HTLC-2 ||750 ||80 kg/cm2 |
|HTTLC-0 ||1500 ||175 kg/cm2 |